Igor The Necromancer Igor The Necromancer

Fun multi character platformer. The undead helper idea works really well with the narrative and gameplay.

I don't think it needs the "3 Lives" restriction, most games like this have unlimited respawn at checkpoints as you wouldn't want to replay the same puzzles again.

Drawfender Drawfender

I enjoyed the funny characters and was surprised by the novel mix of physics gameplay (draw,cannon,cut) done really well.
I'd love to play more levels!

Kill Alien Kill Alien

After first 2 tries where I managed to get 6 stars, the character got stuck in the starting position. I could jump and see the run anim, but couldn't move sideways.

Humbug 2 Humbug 2

Love the series and this game.

One bug is the progress saving is broken. I collected all the items and finished the game (bad ending) then flash crashed. When I reloaded the game it had only saved 2 gems, and lost my other items.

pixelcontinuous responds:

Thanks, we will patch it. It works pretty fine when flash is not crashing though.

Ink Snap Ink Snap

Smooth lines

I love the flowing lines you can make with the mouse on this, smart coding. Make more :)

llamamessanger responds:

Thanks, I plan to.

Skinny Skinny

Thanks for the Easy changes

I'm not very good at platformers so I was glad you made the gates/timings easier! Finished the game in the end, with zero closure over the motivations of the characters but some interesting thoughts to ponder.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Superb

Great puzzles, characters and an outstanding level of polish on the art and animation. Thanks for making it!

The Adventures of Steamy The Adventures of Steamy

Good Style - Old Gameplay

I wasn't expecting a side-scrolling shooter, but I love the balloon ship designs and the rest of the game styling.

Urban Warfare Urban Warfare

That Bomb...

I got stuck on the bomb too - until I read the reviews and aimed down.
The shooting and general idea are fine, just needs a gentler difficulty curve at the start, and then more variety later on (I seemed to get stuck fighting the same two grunts over and over). Health boxes to shoot would be useful.
I wasn't sure what the point of XP was, or why my gun would explode when out of ammo.
As for free art software, GIMP is great for 2d art (like photoshop) and Inkscape is brilliant for vectors (like Illustrator).

123Hexordestuctor responds:

I trie downloading gimp, but for sum reason, gimp hates my computer and It won't launch.
Never heard of Inkscape, but If it's freeware, maybe I'll check it out.

The gun exploding thing was just an excuse because I had no idea how to make it so that your gun would stop shooting if you ran out of ammo (though I know now and the sequel will adress this issue)

The bomb got so many complaints (many of them from guys at school) that I'm removing it for the sequel

I added first aid kits for the sequel

thank you for taking the time to write a review! XD

Pigs Can Fly Pigs Can Fly

Big Fun :D

Fun puzzles, tricky but not too hard. Good art and gameplay - very smooth and well polished.